Kuntaw is an Ancient Art of Native Filipino Hand and Foot fighting using both hard and soft techniques. It is one of the oldest self-defense art systems of unarmed (kuntawan) and armed (kali) fighting devised by Filipino Muslim royalty prior to the Spanish regime.
Currently, we are practicing Kuntaw through Zoom! Learn focus, enhance discipline, and connect with Filipino traditions. Contact us via FB or email for the class schedule.
We will be leading future Kuntaw Zoom demonstrations. Kuntaw USA website and FB.
Cyrus Lagumen Sr.
Chief Instructor, IKF President
International Kuntaw Federation
List of Kuntaw VA members
- Cyrus Lagumen Sr. – Chief Instructor/IKF President
- Rusty Udan – Senior Head Instructor/USA Director
- Cyrus Lagumen Jr. – Head Instructor
- John Paul Briones – Assistant Instructor
- Scott Mithcell – Assistant Instructor
- Michael Wigginton – Assistant Instructor
- Amor Julian – Assistant Instructor