What are the Hampton Roads Community Foundation funds?
The fund specifically created for the PCC is part of Hampton Roads Community Foundation funds. The description below explains the funds and how the Philippine Cultural Center of Virginia Board of Trustees Fund is designated specifically for our organization.
Hampton Roads Community Foundation has a charitable fund for virtually every type of long-term giving. Since 1950 generous individuals, families, organizations and businesses have established a remarkable tradition of caring in our region. Click on the various categories below to see the different funds created by Hampton Roads philanthropists from all walks of life and all the causes chosen by donors.
Designated funds support one or more nonprofits forever. Organizations you select will forever receive annual grants in your name or the name you choose for your fund. Should the organization you name ever cease to exist, foundation staff and board members will find the closest use to benefit from your generosity.
What is the name of the fund?
Philippine Cultural Center of Virginia Board of Trustees Fund, 2019
for the Council of United Filipino Organizations of Tidewater, Inc.
How Do You Donate to the Fund?
Follow the steps below to contribute to the fund:
- Go to the Hampton Roads Community Foundation website.
- Click on the DONATE button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the information on the form. When you get to the Additional Information section make sure to click on the box labeled, Named Fund: Check here if you would like your gift to go to a specific fund.
- Then type in the name of the fund: Philippine Cultural Center of Virginia Board of Trustees Fund, 2019
- Add your credit card information for the donation (no checks, sorry). Click on Proceed to Confirmation to complete your donation.
Make sure you get a copy of your receipt after the confirmation is complete. You can print it or save it to your computer.